Fingerprint recognition or otherwise known as fingerprint authentication refers to a automated method of verifying someones identity.
Fingerprints are just one of the many biometrics at there that are used to identify individuals and verify their identity.
1. This technology has great accuracy.
2. Is the most economical biometric PC user authentication technique there is out there.
3.one of the most developed technologies out of most the biometrics
4. Very easy to use anyone can.
5. Small storage space required for the biometric template, reducing the size of the database memory required
1. it not very intrusive, because is still linked back to criminal identification.
2. At times it can make mistakes with the dryness or dirty of the finger’s skin, as well as with the age .